June 28, 2017

Favorite Statement Sandals of 2017











One of my personal favorite trends this summer is statement sandals. My top three trends of statement sandals are textured, platform, and embellished. Most of the year, I am addicted to ankle boots, so it takes a unique sandal to catch my eye. This summer, I've enjoyed adding some height with platforms, texture with beaded and braided designs, and extra flare with embellished sandals. Below are three pairs of statement sandals I've worn recently and even blogged; I've gotten major compliments on each, which inspired me to create a wishlist of some of the best statement sandals this year!

In addition to statement sandals, two of the trends predicted for the summer of 2017 were sheer materials and ruffles. This gorgeous top from Noa Elle is spot on, especially styled with ruffle-hemmed shorts from Tobi. Add a gorgeous turquoise bracelet and statement sandals, you are ready for an amazing summer day. I wore a beautiful pair of embellished beauties from Corky's Footwear in the look. Hope you enjoy the sandals as much as I do. I'd love to hear about your favorite trends this summer in the comments below. Xoxo, Shelly

What I've Been Wearing (click on photos for links) 

          

Wishlist (scroll through to see my favorites this season)



          

Other Posts You May Like:

          

No comments:

Post a Comment