September 3, 2016

My Style: Leaf Me Be










My senior year at Northern Arizona University (NAU) officially started this past week. I'm moved into my new apartment and getting into the swing of things here in Flagstaff once again. This year is different (and a tad more fun), because I'm living with two of my besties! Last year was a year of growth and independence living on my own, but I'm honestly loving having roomies. Whether it's staying in on a Saturday night painting our nails and binge-watching Netflix or it's going to the store to shop for staple groceries to survive, it's better together. For those still in school, I hope you have a wonderful year. School can be rough emotionally and physically, but it's a privilege and a blessing that we should try our best to enjoy and appreciate. I know I struggle with that myself. Prayers are appreciated ♥
Xoxo, Shelly

P.S. As promised, my next blogpost giving all the deets of my summer internship at Show Me Your Mumu will be posted soon! Stay tuned ✌



SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Love this topic combi and olive cardigant ! Comme toujours magnifique endroit de shooting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucie, thank you so much!

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete