March 23, 2014

My Style: White Converse & Crop Sweater


Today's Look:  mimics the sassy, casual style of the 1960s with white Converse sneakers, white skinny jeans, and a striped sweater.  In order to avoid being too preppy, I added some updates.  The striped sweater is a crop-top and the jeans are shredded, not to mention the backpack is embellished with spikes and studs.  Some of my readers gave me positive feedback on showing my artwork, so once again I had fun sketching.  


Outfit Details:  Sweater courtesy of Poof! Apparel , Jeans by Express at express.com, Sneakers by Converse at urbanoutfitters.com, Sunglasses by Forever 21 at forever21.com, Backpack by River Island at riverisland.com, Black Ring at Earthbound Trading Co., Sparkly Ring by Silver Luxuries at Kohl's, Bracelet from Premier Designs, Impress Nails at Walgreens.


Fashion Tip:  Any day you’re not sure of what to wear, grab this combo:  cute top + white shredded jeans + white Converse sneakers = perfect casual outfit.











No comments:

Post a Comment