March 25, 2014

Magazine Feature: Marie Claire April 2014

Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of not only being photographed and interviewed for Marie Claire's April 2014 issue, but also I was asked to be the Beauty Roadshow production assistant for the day.  I had a blast meeting and working with the editor/interviewer, Joy Hernon, and the photographer, Mark Lim.  The talented duo photographed and interviewed over 20 beautiful, stylish girls and only 11 made it into the magazine.  I am honored to have been selected as one of the Scottsdale-area fashionistas to represent AZ, alongside my fellow blogger friends, Emily Goswick and Claire Planeta.  Behind the scenes photos and write up here.  Be sure to pick up your own copy of Marie Claire in stores everywhere to see more! :)




When my issue came in the mail, I of course had to text my family and friends the exciting news about the feature!  They are all so supportive that they have been buying the issue and showing it off.  

                

        


No comments:

Post a Comment