February 3, 2014

My Style: New York Snob


Today's Look:  is all about how to make a simple sweatshirt into an essential street-style chic piece.  To start the look off, I chose a sweatshirt from Charlotte Russe (CR).  When CR sent the "New York SNOB" sweatshirt to me, it couldn't have been more perfect.  I love the city of New York with all its glamour, drama, and energy in that stylish element.  I would love to live there someday, so I enjoy repping this sweatshirt until then.  To add some color and layering, I wore a turquoise plaid button-up underneath the white and black sweatshirt.  Next, I chose faux-leather leggings and black sneaker wedges to add some edge.  Matching the brown in the plaid design in the shirt, I wore a hooded vest with brown faux-fur trim.  Finishing off the look, I accessorized with a pair of over-sized sunglasses for drama, a basic black beanie for warmth, black stud earrings, and multiple rings for that final glam factor.  


Outfit Details:  Sweatshirt courtesy of Charlotte Russe , Leggings by Express at express.com, Vest at Maurices (Prescott, Arizona), Plaid top by Street Flower, Sneakers by Steve Madden at stevemadden.com, Beanie at urbanog.com, Sunglasses at Blink (Anaheim, California), Cross Ring by Forever 21 at forever21.com, Black Sparkly Ring by Silver Luxuries at Kohl's (Prescott, Arizona), Earring from AĆ©ropostale (Tucson, Arizona), Impress Nails at Walgreens (Prescott, Arizona).  


Fashion Tip:  Adding a pop of plaid to a monochromatic outfit, not only adds color, but it also makes the look unique.  


Celebrities rockin' the faux-leather leggings trend:


Cara Delevingne        Hilary Duff        Kristen Stewart        Dakoda Fanning        Ashley Benson


No comments:

Post a Comment