July 19, 2013

My Style: Camo Cutie


Today's Look:  is all about the current trend of Aztec-inspired clothing with bold, sharp designs and camouflage print that adds a tomboyish flare.  To start the outfit off, I picked out my high-waisted, camo shorts, and off-white Aztec tank.  The tank is not a crop top, so to show off the high cut of the shorts, I tucked in the top just enough to shorten its appearance, but still let it keep its loose fit.  To match the black-inked Aztec artwork, I wore black sandals and a black, fringed purse.  Finishing off the look, I wore a cross necklace, diamond-shaped chain earrings, two rings, and curled my hair to add a feminine touch. 


Outfit Details:  Top and Shorts by Forever 21 at Forever 21 (Tucson, Arizona), Cami by Express at Express (Tucson, Arizona), Shoes by Montego Bay Club at Payless (Prescott, Arizona), Purse by American Eagle at ae.com, Necklace by Aeropostale (Tucson, Arizona), Earrings at Target (Prescott, Arizona).  


Fashion Tip:  When wearing camo for fashion purposes, don't match the camouflage printed item with another green piece of clothing.  The end result looks too military or like hunting gear.  I included some camo selections below along with their links.  




No comments:

Post a Comment