April 11, 2013

My Style: Hippie Cowgirl Fad


Today's Look:  has a laid-back (almost hippie) appearance with some cowgirl flare.  This outfit was inspired by one of my favorite stores Free People.  With a loose fit, the shirt gives the outfit it's casual/hippie element. The fringed bag along with the leather boots add in the touch of country.  To finish the outfit off, I wore straight-legged, light blue jeans.  Even though I am not a hippie or a cowgirl by any means, I had fun with this outfit. 


Outfit Details:  Shirt by Love Riche at Urbanog.com,  Jeans by American Eagle, Boots by Kelsi Dagger at 6pm.com, Bag by Steve Madden.


Fashion Tip:  When wearing a super casual outfit that has hippie-cowgirl elements, try curling your hair to finish the look.   Curled hair dresses up the ensemble and adds a feminine touch.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely combination of everything!! I would love to see more blogs as this.
    dark blue jeans

    ReplyDelete